>Oh I love me some mash-ups. Mashup-Germany released a new mashup this week called “I Just Came to Say Hello.” I listed all the songs included in the mash-up at the end of this post along with the video to the song. You can listen to it here:
Mashup-Germany – I just came to say hello by MashupGermany
I made some yummy Coconut Chickpea Curry tonight for dinner. It was super easy and really yummy. I might be a little bias though because I love curry.
• Boil a big pot of water. I used brown rice for this recipe (because it’s healthier than regular white rice)
• In a saucepan, heat the following:
o 1/3 can coconut milk
o 1 can diced tomatoes, with juice
o 10-16oz. frozen mixed veggies
o 2 c. chickpeas (I used 1 cup chickpeas and 1 cup northern white beans)
o Curry paste or powder to taste
• Once the rice is done, spoon the rice into bowl. Then, pour the veggies and lots of sauce over the rice.
I added curry and basil to the rice while it was cooking so it would have a little more flavor. I also added basil to the actual curry mixture.
Enjoy the song and recipe! 🙂
Katy Perry – Firework
Coldplay – Clocks
Vitamin String Quartet – Clocks
Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette – Hello
Michael Jackson – Beat it
Peter Fox – Haus am See
Snow Patrol – Shut Your Eyes
Kesha – We Are Who We Are
David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi – Memories
- Weekday Vegetarian: Chickpea Casserole with Lemon, Herbs and Shallots (treehugger.com)
- imabonehead: Chickpea Curry on Coconut Basmati Rice | WordFlux (wordflux.wordpress.com)