Things to look forward to this weekend:
- Cooking the homemade pasta we received in our CSA box
- Tennis tournament (Wish me luck!)
- Fishing at Bret’s grandparents’ house
- Potential dinner at Jioio’s (Best. Pizza. EVER!)
- Watching Bret play baseball both Saturday and Sunday
- Jogging outside
Oh wait… Several items on that list might not happen because…. DUN DUN DUN!
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT??? I know we haven’t received that much rain recently (our herbies and tomato plants are struggling a bit), but still. Ughhh.
Bret and I are trying to not listen to what weather.com says because they’ve been wrong about Pittsburgh weather on multiple occasions.
Instead, I’m going to pretend that it’s going to be 80 and SUNNY all weekend and will celebrate with a playlist!